FCMP Outdoor HOTFROG Rolling Composter
This unique rolling composter’s space-efficient design allows you to efficiently convert your kitchen and yard waste into rich soil-enhancing compost. Just load it up, close the sliding door and use the convenient built-in hand holds to give it a turn every couple of days and see how it produces finished compost in weeks. Also, you can conveniently roll the composter to your garden to dump the finished compost or move the composter to a different location within your yard. Help divert waste from landfills or costly processing and turn your own organic waste into compost in your own backyard. No assembly is required. The body is constructed of recycled, UV-inhibited, BPA-free polyethylene. The total volume of the chamber is approximately 37 gallons (5 cu ft).
- TUMBLING COMPOSTER – Avoid digging and mixing your compost pile by hand. The tumbling design makes mixing easy and efficient. Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days. In hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 2 weeks. Total capacity 37 gallons (5 cu ft)
- ROLLING DESGIN FOR MOBILITY – The rolling design allows you to easily move the compost to where it’s needed instead of moving it with buckets or a wheel barrel.
- EASY TO USE – Fantastic for beginners! The large opening and removable door make it easy to add scraps/clippings and remove finished compost. Deep fins on the body provide great ergonomic handholds.
- EXCELLENT AERATION – All our composter models feature aeration holes as well as deep fins to break up clumps inside the chamber and mix lots of oxygen into the compost. Tumbling composters allow far greater aeration than standard models.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – BPA free UV inhibited recycled polyethylene is contact safe and will not degrade under direct sunlight.
- NO ASSEMBLY NEEDED – Composter arrives ready to use right out of the box.
Fits In Car
How to Assemble
New Rochelle, NY